Come and visit us!
Worawa warmly invites parents and families to visit our College and to take part in this year’s School Community Forum. Click here for invitation with further details.
Volunteers are highly valued at Worawa and play an important role in developing student potential.
The College is seeking VOLUNTEER TEACHER ASSISTANTS to support teachers and encourage students in the development of their literacy and numeracy and learning skills by:
- Reading to them
- Reading with them
- Listening to them read
- Working on class tasks
- Practising maths skills
- Practising general learning routines
Teaching experience preferred. Must have Working with Children clearance.
Please forward a resume and covering letter to:
Ms Lois Peeler; Executive Director; email@example.com
Telephone 5962 4344
Worawa Aboriginal College Ltd.
- Worawa Term 2 Newsletter 2017 July 6, 2017
- From Model to Role Model May 22, 2017
- From Little Things – empowering young Aboriginal women with skills and confidence May 22, 2017
- Worawa Term 1 Newsletter 2017 April 4, 2017
- Hyllus Maris – A Visionary With A Passion For Education January 30, 2017