What a year!

Dear friends,

As the year draws to a close we have a number of stories to share with you all from Term 4. Most importantly, our presentation day was a huge success and we were proud to see Ms Rose Faulkhead and Ms Tiffany Kuiper graduate. We were also thrilled to open the Sandra Bardas Creative Arts Centre – a wonderful new facility that will open up many new opportunities for our students in 2013. In addition to the Creative Arts Centre, we are also well underway with construction of the polytechnic buildings which will be ready for use in Term 1, 2013.  For our full Term 4 newsletter, click here.

We have a very exciting year ahead and look forward to sharing more news with you in 2013.

Kind regards,

Lois Peeler

1 reply
  1. Lesley Ann Porter
    Lesley Ann Porter says:

News has reached me on Margaret Wirrpanda, she worked hard at the cultural education of the boys and girls including my own children. I think about her everyday, she was an interesting lady and a gentlewoman….my deepest sympathies go out to her family and friends. My last conversation with Margaret was on Worawa and how she believed that it should remain a school for both boys and girls….she was definite on that point and she loved Worawa…