Recently, journalist Andi Yu wrote an article for The Age centred around The Sapphires and our Executive Director Lois Peeler. It’s a great story – a reflexion so far on an extraordinary and inspiring life. If you are interested to learn more about Aunty Lois please click here.
http://www.worawa.vic.edu.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/art-sapphires1.jpg 698 1240 Ivan Hong http://www.worawa.vic.edu.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/logo_worawa1-246x300.png Ivan Hong2014-02-18 11:11:382015-08-10 00:50:42Pop pioneer with a jewel role in education - The Age
Worawa Aboriginal College Ltd.
- Worawa Term 2 Newsletter 2017 July 6, 2017
- From Model to Role Model May 22, 2017
- From Little Things – empowering young Aboriginal women with skills and confidence May 22, 2017
- Worawa Term 1 Newsletter 2017 April 4, 2017
- Hyllus Maris – A Visionary With A Passion For Education January 30, 2017