For further information on enrolment please click here, or call us on (03) 5962 4344. You can also direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Student Offer of Placement selection process:
- Worawa personnel undertake visits to communities to provide information sessions and presentation to prospective students, parents guardians, Elders, community members, community organisations.
- Aboriginal parents/ families, organisations contact Worawa to lodge an Expression of Interest in student enrolment.
- Interested parents/guardians to complete Enrolment Application form.
- Interested students to complete prospective student Enrolment Application form.
- Potential students will complete a questionnaire.
- Selection Committee will assess Enrolment Applications, review prospective student’s school attendance and academic performance, verify consent from parents/guardians, and a recommendation will be made to the Principal re Offer of Placement at Worawa and subsequently an offer will be made to selected prospective students.
- Prospective student will read and sign Worawa Student Code of Conduct form.
- On acceptance by the Principal the student will be officially enrolled, and parent/guardian will be advised of the submission of Abstudy B forms.
- Parents/Guardians of prospective students will be asked to arrange for their child to undergo a health check at the Community Health Centre.
- Parent/Guardian permission will be sought for a copy of the prospective student’s file to the Healesville Health Clinic.
- Confirmation of ABSTUDY eligibility will determine a prospective student’s eligibility.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Overpayments made to Worawa Aboriginal College due to “Change in Family Circumstances” via Centrelink will become a debt to the Guardian.