Since its inception, Worawa has developed a range of programs to complement its school curriculum and to provide students with exposure to a broad range of extra-curricular activities. The College also prides itself on providing students with the very best in support services to ensure that each and every student is cared for and learns the importance of health and wellbeing to their daily life.
Worawa Aboriginal College Ltd.
- From Model to Role Model May 22, 2017
- From Little Things – empowering young Aboriginal women with skills and confidence May 22, 2017
- Worawa Term 1 Newsletter 2017 April 4, 2017
- Hyllus Maris – A Visionary With A Passion For Education January 30, 2017
- 2016 The Year in Review December 22, 2016