Since its inception, Worawa has developed a range of programs to complement its school curriculum and to provide students with exposure to a broad range of extra-curricular activities. The College also prides itself on providing students with the very best in support services to ensure that each and every student is cared for and learns the importance of health and wellbeing to their daily life.
Worawa Aboriginal College Ltd.
- Presentation Day 2017 October 17, 2017
- Worawa Term 3 Newsletter 2017 September 22, 2017
- Worawa Term 2 Newsletter 2017 July 6, 2017
- From Model to Role Model May 22, 2017
- From Little Things – empowering young Aboriginal women with skills and confidence May 22, 2017